Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation aim to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising as published by the Irish Charities Tax Reform Group.
We are committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and supporters of our fundraising activities are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the voices of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
MRHF welcomes all feedback, whether it is of a positive or negative nature.
Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our fundraising operations which calls for a response.
We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
We deal with it in an efficient manner and politely.
We respond accordingly; for example with an explanation, an apology or some form of relevant address where we have got things wrong and information on any resultant action taken.
We learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them at organisational level.
What to do if you have a complaint?
- If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our fundraising operations, you can contact MRHF in writing or by telephone
- Please let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details
Brigid McGurrin, Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation, Main Street, Knock, Co. Mayo
Telephone: 094 93 88666, Email: email@example.com
What happens next?
- If you complain in person or over the telephone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then
- Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days
- If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
- If you are not happy with our response, you may appeal in writing to the Chief Executive, Main Street, Knock, Co. Mayo . Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Chief Executive will seek to ensure that your appeal is fully considered and responded to within two weeks of receipt of correspondence on the issue