Transparency & Accountability
- Our accounts are externally audited and published annually on CRO and can be viewed here
- We are a registered charity both with the Charities Section of the Revenue Commissioners (CHY10980) and the Charities Regulatory Authority (No. 20029098).
- We prepare our financial statements in accordance with FRS102 and the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) (FRS102) as issued by the Charity Commission and the Office Charity Regulator.
- We are fully compliant with The Governance Code for Community and Voluntary Organisations in Ireland.
- We have signed up to the Irish Charities Tax Research (ICTR) Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
- We respond fully to every public and media query we receive on our funding.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors, all are volunteers and donate freely of their time, skills, and experience.
- Our strategic plan (2016-21) sets out our goals and objectives.