Transparency & Accountability
At Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation, we take our responsibilities extremely seriously, hence why we try to be transparent and accountable in everything we do. As a charity seeking funds from the public, trust is key. As a result, we want to ensure that it's clear what our charitable purpose is, what we do and how we do it and when it comes to fundraising, that it's clear where funds have or will be invested.
- MRHF is committed to complying with the standards stated within the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public - see our Public Compliance Statement here.
- MRHF is committed to treating its donors and supporters with the highest level of care and respect. See our Donor Charter here.
- Our accounts are externally audited and published annually on CRO and can be viewed here
- We are a registered charity both with the Charities Section of the Revenue Commissioners (CHY10980) and the Charities Regulatory Authority (No. 20029098).
- We prepare our financial statements in accordance with FRS102 and the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) (FRS102) as issued by the Charity Commission and the Office Charity Regulator.
- We are fully compliant with The Governance Code for Community and Voluntary Organisations in Ireland and are currently working towards compliance with the Charities Regulator Governance Code.
- We have signed up to the Irish Charities Tax Research (ICTR) Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
- We respond fully to every public and media query or complaint we receive on our funding or otherwise.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors, all are volunteers and donate freely of their time, skills, and experience. We value their expertise and guidance.
- Our strategic plan (2016-21) sets out our goals and objectives.