Every year a number of running events take place across Mayo and Roscommon
There are also a number of events that take place across that country that allows for individual fundraising for the charity of your choice. If you would like to take part in one of these events then get in contact with us and we will provide you with what you need including, sponsorship cards, a tech t-shirt, posters, flyers and fundraising tickets. Have a look below at some of the upcoming events. We will update this list regularly with new events.
If you have any questions please contact 094 938 8666.
Here are some of the events coming up across the two counties over the next few months:
- August 10th - Westport Half Marathon
- August 10th - Ballinameen Ladies GAA 10K/5K & 3K run
- August 18th - The Wild Atlantic 10 Miler Ballina
- September 7th - Ireland West 3/4 Marathon & 5K Swinford
- September 21st - Louisburgh Clew Bay Half Marathon & 10K
- October 6th - Tarmonbarry 3/4, Half Marathon and 8K
- October 12th - Ceide Coast Half Marathon & 10K Ballycastle
- October 27th - KBC Dublin Marathon
- November 9th/10th - Belleek Marathon Challenge Ballina (exact date TBC)
You can register your fundraising activity for Mayo Roscommon Hospice here.