Trip to Thailand for Mayo Roscommon Hospice
Kindly supported by Enjoy Travel, this is a holiday project for supporters of the Mayo Roscommon Hospice and if you have not had an opportunity to join in previously, then we hope that by the time you have finished reading through you will want to be part of this great adventure!
Mayo Roscommon Hospice was founded 25 years ago to provide specialist care for terminally ill patients from the Mayo and Roscommon area. Prior to this initiative, there was no Specialist Palliative Care Service available in the area. Many of our friends and neighbours suffered in the final days and weeks of their lives. This should NEVER be the case. Thankfully, through the efforts of a small group of dedicated people, the Foundation now provides care and compassion to a significant number of people ensuring that they spend their final days in relative comfort. As a consequence, they are able to leave this world with dignity.
Mayo Roscommon Hospice needs to raise €1.2 million every year to continue to fund the Specialist
Palliative Care Service across the two counties and this is where you and we can help!
This project, is no ordinary request for funds. It is instead an opportunity for you and your friends to go on an adventure to Thailand and for everyone that joins the tour, the Foundation will benefit. Each participant will fund their own trip and in exchange, we as the tour operator, Enjoy Travel will donate on your behalf €200. The target is just one hundred volunteers or, fifty couples and then, together you all will be able to make a serious contribution of some €20,000 Euros to the current fund.
Remember there are only 100 places available on this event! So make sure you book as soon as possible.
The package includes:
- Flights from Ireland and the UK – (Several airports to choose from.)
- Meet and Greet at Bangkok Airport
- Transfers throughout by luxury coach
- All accommodation in top class 4****hotels in twin rooms (sharing)
- Breakfast each morning.
- All excursions as per the itinerary.
- All entry fees.
- Evening Entertainment throughout with J&K Country, Pat Jordan & Tomas Langan And Joseph Deery.
- All taxes and service charges
- Accompanied throughout by Enjoy Travel staff and Kevin Bourke (Mayo Person of the year 1997)
- Enjoy Travel will, on your behalf contribute from the holiday cost €200 per person to the Mayo Roscommon Hospice
- Fully bonded for your protection
For more information and to see the brochure for the trip please click here: https://www.flipsnack.com/madeline/trip-to-thailand.html