Charity Regulation & Public Trust
Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within The Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundationhas considered the Statement and believes that we meet the standards it sets out.
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation’sreport on our annual fundraising activities is available at our AGM or by calling our office on 0949388666
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here (link).
Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation
We are open 5 days a week from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and closed between 1.00 pm and 2.00pm each day.