Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation Monthly Draw
Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation funds specialist palliative care services to patients and their families living with a life-limiting illness. All funds received go directly to funding local palliative care services.
The service enables patients to live with their illness in communities in our hospice comfort and dignity. Thanks to the support of the people of Mayo and Roscommon we can continue to provide this service free of charge.
The funds we receive will be used to provide:
- Specialist palliative care in our community in hospice
- Counselling and psychological support to patients & families
- Financial support and advice for families who experience hardship due to illness
- Night nursing in conjunction with the ICS and the IHF
- Ongoing training and education for the team
- Other supports are available on an individual assessment basis.
The Foundation have launched two Hospice Units in the last 3 years, one in Mayo and one in Roscommon. The cost of both Hospices was over €15m, all coming from fundraised income. We will continue to fund services within the Hospices, in partnership with the HSE.
You can help us to continue providing these services by becoming a member of our Monthly Draw for just €10, that is just €0.32c a day.
- An entry into the Monthly Draw costs just €10 (you can enter as many times as you wish).
- The prize each month is €1,000, 2nd prize €500, 3rd prize €250
- You are allocated a unique number that remains yours for as long as you are a Monthly Draw member.
- All payments must be paid in advance of the draw taking place.
- Each draw is held the first Tuesday of the month at the Foundation Offices, Main Street, Knock, Co.Mayo.
- The prize winner is notified by telephone.
- All prize winners’ names and addresses are announced on the Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation Social Media Platforms and website.
- Players must be 18 years or over.
- The decision of the Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation is final in all matters.
- JOIN NOW - Just complete the application form opposite and return to us at Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation, Main Street, Knock F12 FX66
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Unless otherwise indicated on the entry form, the personal information you provide will remain private and only be used for the purposes of the draw.